Cleveland Opera Theater's Annual Meeting is held prior to the FREE to the public outdoor concert performance at the beautiful Dunham Tavern.
$100 Annual Meeting Tickets include:
- VIP parking - Close to the Dunham Tavern Museum Entrance
- Pre-concert reception on-site in the Dunham Tavern Museum Barn with wine and heavy appetizers.
- VIP seating for public concert - No need to bring a chair, you'll have one waiting for you up front in the VIP section
All proceeds from Annual Meeting ticket sales help support the Opera For All FREE Summer Concert Series
After purchasing your ticket(s), you'll receive e-mail confirmation that your name has been added to the guest list
- Click the yellow "print" button in the confirmation email to print the e-ticket to bring with you to be scanned at the door
- GO GREEN and click the yellow "print" button in the confirmation email and choose the option to save as a PDF to your mobile phone, from which your ticket can be scanned at the door.
Check in: August 25, 2019 beginning at 4:45pm. Annual Meeting begins at 5:00pm - the FREE Public Concert following the meeting begins at 6:30pm